Oxfam Auction Off Music Goodies For Haiti Victims
Oxfam are auctioning off all sorts of musical goodies in aid of the Haiti earthquake victims.Read more on Blur Listen to Blur on Spotify
Oxfam are auctioning off all sorts of musical goodies in aid of the Haiti earthquake victims.
Most interesting is the 'personal song written by Damon Albarn' (£1320), where "The sucessful bidder will own a recording of a composition especially written performed and recorded by Damon Albarn for their exclusive personal use," but there are loads of other interesting lots too.
Currently the most expensive item is Chris Martin’s ‘Viva La Vida’ signed tour jacket, going for £3000.
Other lots include:
- Alex Turner's guitar (£1550)
- Chemical Brothers drum machine (£430)
- VIP Glasto tickets (£1500)
- Radiohead linocut (£225)
- Magic Numbers playing in your garden (£680)
- Annie Lennox artwork (£155)
- Handwritten lyrics by Klaxons (£46)
- Kooks guitar (£205)
Visit eBay for more information.