Funeral For A Friend Team Up With Pledge Music For Album
Their new album is currently due out on 7th March.Read more on Funeral For A Friend Listen to Funeral For A Friend on Spotify
Funeral For A Friend have teamed up with Pledge Music to offer fans the chance to fund the release of their new album, currently due out on 7th March.
The campaign launched 8 hours ago and is already 27% of the way to meeting the target.
Earlier this year the band took on a similar project, using the site to aid the release of their 'Young & Defenceless EP'.
Amongst the items fans are being asked to bid on, are:
* Signed and personalized CD’s, posters and album artwork.
* An exclusive trip for 2 people to Munich to see the band live including flights, 4* hotel accommodation and lunch or dinner with the band.
* Guaranteed access to any show on the band’s forthcoming November UK tour plus an exclusive soundcheck pass.
* Guaranteed access to an intimate London show in December.
* A homemade tour photo album documenting the forthcoming European and South American dates signed and personalized by the band.
* A chance to see the band play a live, acoustic Ustream set from rehearsals.
Visit pledgemusic.com/projects/ffaf for more information.